Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Liberty Classes’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Liberty Digital, whose registered office is C-103 Lakeview, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110087. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the libertyclasses.com website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The courses being offered on this website are for tutoring help to the students, they are not a substitute for the School. We highly recommend students should attend their school on a regular basis for deeper understanding of the subject.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the online lessons, course content, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or copy of any content or material from the website is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the website(s) whose links are provided.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Refund and Cancellation
- A course is defined as a monthly subscription or one time purchase of full course. We may or may not offer all types of plans at a given time.
- A course once purchased, cannot be refunded. We do not issue refunds for lack of usage or dissatisfaction.
- Monthly subscription if offered, may be cancelled 5 days before the next renewal date. In case cancellation is not done 5 days before the renewal date, fees for the following month will be charged.
- The enrolment of a student is non-transferable.
- We do not store any credit card information or such other information restricted by RBI for processing payments, and have partnered with third party payment gateways for the payment towards our courses. You agree that in case a third-party payment provider stores any such information, We will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely by Your discretion to allow the third party to store such information. Any loss of such information or any loss incurred by You due to usage of such information will be solely a loss incurred by You, and We will in no way be liable for any such losses, and will neither be responsible for such losses in any manner whatsoever.